Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Landscape Photography by Glyn Davies

Glyn Davies

Two of Glyn’s books were bought by the British Prime Minister, David Cameron, as a wedding gift for the Royal couple, Prince William & Princess Catherine (Duke & Duchess of Cambridge). "It was a HUGE honour to have my books seen as a fitting gift for such a high profile Royal Couple !"
"After 30 years of shooting for commercial clients, I am now in a position where I can take pictures purely for myself, but the beauty about running my own gallery is that if customers like my images they buy them, if they don’t like the work they leave! I love that simplicity of operation"
Glyn Davies2
Glyn Davies3
Glyn Davies4
Glyn Davies5
Glyn Davies6
Glyn Davies7
Glyn Davies8
Glyn Davies9
Glyn Davies10
Glyn Davies11
Glyn Davies12
Glyn Davies13
Glyn Davies14
Glyn Davies15
Glyn Davies16
Glyn Davies17
Glyn Davies18
Glyn Davies19
Glyn Davies20

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROBERT-TSANI