Friday, January 13, 2012

Utah Family Photographer {More of Super Spence...and his lovely family}

Wow, once I get out of the blogging world, it's hard to drag myself back in.  But I had to share some images from this shoot.  Remember Spencer?   He's just the greatest kid, 8 years old and trying to fight cancer.   You can see his trip to Make a Wish in Salt Lake here.  Or the benefit for him here.
We finally got around to being able to photograph their family.  EVERY time we would schedule Spencer got a fever and had to be hospitalized....really, it was 3 or 4 times.  I just love this amazing family.  Strong, vibrant, loving and hope filled.  Couldn't have spent my time any better.  :)  Love you guys!  You can see more of Spencer and his journey here.



   


















No comments:

Post a Comment

ROBERT-TSANI