Friday, January 13, 2012

Sweet Jonas Coleman {until we meet again}

If any of you follow my blog, you'll remember this family.  Last night Jonas went home to his Heavenly Father.  Sweet Jonas and his little sister Maggie have  SMA Type I- it's a terminal genetic disease that results in loss of nerves in the spinal cord and weakness of the muscles connected with those nerves. 
I can't tell you the gratitude I feel for having the privilege of photographing their family.  To have taken part in seeing the love that exists between them, and capturing it.  wow.  I had to re-post these touching images of Jonas and his family that we took just a few weeks ago.  My heart goes out to The Colemans.  
If you know someone whose child has a terminal illness, please let them know I am always happy to photograph them free of charge.  I also happen to know many other photographers who would also be willing.  Feel free to pass on this blog and have them contact me!  



   












 















I know this little man touched the lives of every person he met. What a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

ROBERT-TSANI