Friday, January 13, 2012

Salt Lake Capitol Building Wedding Photographer {Gonzo and Bonnie}

I had the best time with these two.  We did their bridals...groomals...whatever you'd like to call them, at the Capitol building in Salt Lake.  It was so pretty.  And these two know how to work it.  Aren't they just too gorgeous?  It was even warm enough for us to shoot outside for little bit, good think it wasn't windier or teeeny tiny Bonnie may have been carried away by the wind.  :)  I'm so so excited for their wedding next month!  I may have gone a little overboard in sharing my favorites...but I couldn't help it. We got to go into a few rooms that they usually don't let photographers in, it was pretty much amazing.  One of the rooms I didn't post any from, because I don't know I'm even allowed.  ha, so I'm taking any chances. :)  Enjoy your Monday!







































 




























No comments:

Post a Comment

ROBERT-TSANI